Not saying it as we speak...

My unsaid thoughts.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Will it ever be the same???

I've been ruined...

No, not really, maybe I'm actually better.

I've been hearing people in class say that they can't watch T.V. the same way anymore. At first I sort of felt that way, (you know seeing stuff that I usually didnt recognize), but now, it's re-G.D.-diculous. Oh my, T.V. is nothing but stereotypes. I cant stand to watch it without being completely and utterly disgusted. I understand that it's supposed to be all fun and jokes, but ha ha hell, that sh*t isnt funny.

I used to enjoy T.V. because it was mindless entertainment, but I actually feel ashamed when looking at T.V. now. It's like "Are you serious? Are you really throwing these loaded stereotypes out at today's youth?"

I know we all say that we dont really pay attention to what the media says, and we can decipher what's real and what's not, but I dont even think that these things should even be thrown out there. These views of minorities, not just blacks, but all minorities including women, are rediculous.

So now that T.V. is no longer my friend, what can I do for entertainment? Read a book??? Hmmm... I dont know how much "fun" that would be, but I know that from now on nothing will ever be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home