Not saying it as we speak...

My unsaid thoughts.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I loved this class...

Wow... what a quick three weeks. I can't beleive it's over. I dont want it to be over. I want to learn more, become more media literate. I learned more in the last three weeks than I learned last Spring semester.

To Jacque: you are definately the best teahcer for this class. You brought so many enlightening topics everyday, and you gave everyone a chance to state their opinion. What a great display of cosmopolitanism!!!.

To my class: I know we had a few heated debates, but I want you all to know that I appreciate you giving me an oppurtunity to see things in your perspective. I respect your opinions even though we may have disagreed at times. I'm glad we all had a chance to be enlightened and hopefully changed in this short period of time. I hope everyone leaves this class with as much as I did.

To Theima: I couldn't have done this without you and you're smart mouth. Okay, maybe I could've, but it wouldn't have been this much fun nor insightful. I'm really going to miss you when you leave.

Awww.... those were my thank yous and final goodbyes, I promise this posting didnt start off like this but what can I say, I got carried away. I wish you all the best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home